Hi! And welcome! Kirsty has been doing web and graphic design for over fifteen years. Past clients include the Noosa Festival of Surfing, the IGA’s FightBack magazine, Peregian Beach Community College and many other businesses around South East Queensland and Australia. Kirsty currently has limited availability, but feel free to contact her to discuss your project requirements.
Kirsty has been working in the web and graphic design industries since 2001, when she completed a degree in business and information systems. She worked as a marketing and graphic design assistant for both Maunsell (AECOM) and Leighton Contractors before turning freelance in 2007. Since then, she has worked with many Sunshine Coast businesses, including Phill Jackson Photography, Maroochy River Jetski and Warren Salter Art. She also writes romantic comedies and works as a beta reader for a US based editing company.
Kirsty can help you with all aspects of your online and print requirements. Contact her today to discuss your project.
- Web design – using WordPress
- Graphic design – including branding and all forms of print
- Technical help – setting up domains, hosting, Google Analytics etc.
- Copy writing – Kirsty has six years experience in independent publishing.
Kirsty quotes on a project by project basis, but works on a casual rate of $80 per hour.
- Phill Jackson Photography (photo featured)
- Coolum After School Hours Care
- Rubi 3D Pop-up Cards
- Easy Asset Finance
- Mojac Constructions
- Melbourne Finance Services
- Clearview Innovation
- Maroochy River Jet Ski
- Anna Gilbert Photography
- Macadamia Exports Australia